Card Shop Day!

 Back to Tim's today...this time my goal was to unload a few boxes of cards and pick up some stuff for my PC. I find myself getting swamped opening packs for the blog, and because I'm a recovering card hog. I think I traded about 700-ish cards of varying quality - mainly baseball - for about $45 in store credit, and that's fine with me. So here's part of the haul: 


Lots of stuff that I'll add to my PC and enjoy for years to come, and a pack of Prizm Draft Picks, which yielded so really great stuff! I am not super into any of these guys, but I'll hang onto them until NBA season heats up and see if I can flip them for a few bucks to feed the habit. 


I also picked up a bunch from the penny sleeve box: 


Probably 10 others that were just cool. Man, sorting through cards is just so much fun!

Comments