Mail Day!

Two orders came today! Younghoe Koo "Rookie" cards, and a pile of Phoenix Fire Burst parallels. I think these cards are straight 🔥! No pun intended. They just look great.  By the way, I got all of these cards for $29.48. This is one way I've been building my PC. Finding Ebay listing selling base cards or "complete your set" parallels in a drop-down menu format. Often sellers will discount multi-card sales, and buying in quantity turns out to be a great deal.


Let's talk for just a moment about fantasy football and collecting. Is there anyone out there at all that would seek out Koo's cards online without fantasy? I mean he's one of the top kickers in the league no doubt, but if he wasn't scoring consistently in double digits in fantasy formats, would he even be on collectors' radars? So far I have the Prestige in the Green and Blue parallels, and his AAF base rookie on the way. Apparently there's an AAF auto out there too, but I have only seen it as a PC piece on Reddit so far. We'll have to keep trolling on Ebay.

Comments